Packaging prevents panels from being damaged during transportation.
Sheets of plywood are packed into bundles. Each bundle is packed from all sides in covers* and is tightened with polyester/ steel bands.
Cardboard, fiberboard or plywood are used for protecting bundles top / bottom and edges.
We pack the plywood according to our customers’s requirements ,most common packing materials types are :
No.1 Carton Packing
No.2 Thin plywood Packing
No.3 MDF or Particle Board Packing
Shipment types :
No.1 Container Shipping
No.2 Breakbulk Veseel
No.3 Loose Packing in Container Shipment
No.4 Domestic Simple Packing Transportation
Each plywood bundle has label consisting the following information:
- Plywood manufacturer: Mill identification
- Plywood product type Birch, softwood, filmfaced
- Dimensions: width x length х thickness mm
- Glue type: WBP, MR
- Surface quality for birch plywood: sanded, unsanded; for film-faced plywood: color and density of film
- Volume of bundle in m3
- Number of sheets in a bundle
- Production / Packing date
The loading container capacities of various plywood panels are given in the table.