A multi-purpose hardwood plywood that is a versatile product which combines an attractive surface appearance with superior performance under hazardous conditions.
- Commercial buildings, schools, hospitals, offices, etc.
- Billboard production
- Construction site use
- Cubicle dividers
- Domestic floor laying applications, including new build and replacement flooring, walls, roofs, fascia and soffits ect.
- Exhibitions (displays, stands, kiosks)
- Manufacture of signs
- Structural CE2 + applications
RangeSizes: 8 ft X 4 ftLengths: 2440mmWidths: 1220mmThicknesses: 5.5, 9, 12, 18, 25mmGlue: Bond Class 3Grade: BB/BB
- It has comparatively high strength to weight ratio.
- Construction Marine 1088 Ply CE2+ is suitable for interior and exterior use (in exterior use protect as recommended by TRADA)
- Produced from mixed hardwood veneers for durability and stability. High density veneers are used for their structural strengths and are graded CE2 + according to the European certification program.
- No Core Gaps
- BS 1088 Stamped on Edge of the sheet